Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello year 2012

Long time no see again -.-"

Had been missing in action for so long already... Due to a lot of issue happen around me and finally the main thing that cause me headache most had been settle~ *finally my mind is peace*

Year 2012 is a very different year for me as I have to bear the most heavy responsibility - to ensure my club survive. I had seen by my own eye - from the worst part become the best. But due to some issue happen, it back to worst. I know my own limit, but at least i try my best to maintain the club.

Besides that, during Chinese Year New, suddenly i realize a song which sang by Hebe - 寂寞寂寞就好, the song totally can describe what i felt past few year.
*以前的我,总是那么天真,早已看破了你,但是还抱着一点希望以为你会为了我改变一切.现在的我,早已把你戒掉了,希望你也早点把我戒掉,找到可以能一辈子爱你的人*

Hope that he will forget everything as soon as possible. I SWEAR that i wont turn back anymore!


Something special about year 2012 is suddenly i had found back the feeling of "love". I really don't understand the reason why i would fall in love with him, all things was came so sudden - miss the way he smile, the way he make a joke with me, and realize that the way he treat me is abit "different". And now i really agree with the quote:

"When we first met I honestly no idea that you would be so important to me"

Interested to know about my story about him? Perhaps next time bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment