Sunday, January 23, 2011

PTPL Toastmaster meeting - Prevention better than cure

Introduction of each member.

Jeremy as Table Topic Master

YB on spot now!!

Our Ex- President Chai Wen is attempting Table Topic

Gurment:" i will support you as a prime minister if you give me money"

Tze Wei is sharing with us about tips of doing speech.

Denho:" Do you have a facebook account?"

Kati as a general Evaluator


We went to Passion of Kerala (behind Norton Hotel ) for lunch. Something interesting happen....

Today's banana leaf. Today's vegetable doesn't look nice for me =(

as usual, my apple lassi =)



Hey, where is papadam???


Lets check it out.....
.
.
.


Not with Glenn. He is smiling as he had finish eating. Then where the papadam go??


Jason is busy with his Iphone. Hey, president is eating non- stop. And the papadam!! is with him!!

Still eating?? Leong Shen, since when you want to add on weight?? Your girl friend complain that you are too thin is it??


After i reach my home. i had 3 times of diarrhea. Don't know what had happen to me, as i just taken biscuit this morning and lunch. ? apple lassi had make me diarrhea. Just because of diarrhea i had to buy chicken porridge for my dinner. But then, i just asked for 1 but ended out she do 2 for me. Speechless. No wonder i feel expensive when she ask for RM6 ( i dint realize that was 2 pkt until i reach home).

No comments:

Post a Comment