Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye Bye to my holiday~

Ish Ish, finally i had finish my holiday with lazy life style.

Usually i will reach Penang around 8.30pm but today due to cloudy weather, my mother had "chase" me out from my house and ask me to go back early. Duh...

What had i done during my holiday? Lol, sleep at 3am and wake up at 11am and i had break my record as i wake up at 12.15pm @ @. Sleep until too comfortable. I had went for gathering once only as i notice most of my friends already started their University life unlike my sister, still shaking her leg in home with NDS Rune Factory 3.

This is Rune Factory 3. English version is also available now!!


She is one of the heroin which you can propose to her. She is pretty right??

He can transform to a sheep name moko moko in his world.
It just same with harvest moon, but you can fight with monster as well. The graphic is nice right? That why my sister is addicted with.

No comments:

Post a Comment