Thursday, January 13, 2011

1st Avenue!!



Had you notice about the advertisement above. YES!! This is the main point why i went to 1st Avenue!!!

Today due to i have free time after working, i planned for shopping in Praingin mall. Since i had notice about the advertisement with shared by 1 of my friend yesterday, i suggested my piggy to go for this. He did aware about this and today he wear red shirt. So, it is time to hunt for this!!!

muffin

We had ordered black pepper, coleslaw and 2 mashed potato as our side dish as both of us hate baked bean.

We also had noticed that not only us, there were a lot of people also came for this promotion!! until full house. Happily eat, but i was surprise to know that 1 quarter meal cost me RM18.50( with both tax included) and lucky today having this special promotion. I swear, swear that never go for Kenny Roasters anymore!!

We walked around in 1st Avenue and aware that red box is doing some activity at ground floor. If you wan to join as free member, you have to help them do survey. So i did it.

This is my redbox member card



My piggy's senior's (now she is piggy's senior and there got a story behind it.) boyfriend had came back from oversea to have holiday until march. So we went to Kapitam to meet them. Lucky, my apple Lassi is available this time. If not i going to scream at them.

This is my apple Lassi

No comments:

Post a Comment