Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to working life~~

Back to working life again after my 6 days of holiday and i had working in OT department for 1 year. I still left 4 years to go or if i am lucky, i have to work extra 3 years if i get post basic course. It was very tough life at the beginning as i don't have all the basic about OT, set and instruments that frequent used for the operation. Now, i had overcome the problem and happily working in OT department now. All because of my team leader, Sn Phang and all my seniors whose willing to teach me although i am a slow learner and not genius as my seniors.

I was lucky as i join in Sn Phang's group. All the senior are very kind and nice to me. Without them i don't think i still can survive in OT department.

Sn Zuhaida's wedding. This is my first time attend to malay's wedding ceremony.

Farewell party for my sub teamleader Sn Ch'ng, who went to Saudi to work.

She is 1 of my senior, foreign nurse who came from Myanmar. She is very nice and friendly person, who is willing to teach me a lot and bring me scrub most of the cases. Now she working in Singapore.

3 of us. The woman who wearing black jacket is my current sub team leader. She going to become a mother after 1 month!!

P/s: Today a silly indian girl had made me angry as she claim that she heard a rumor that i was kicked out in Recovery bay. When i asked her who is the one who said that but she refuse to tell me. Besides that, she said if i join in recovery bay, she can request to go out cause she heard that people said i wan to join recovery bay. I never said to anyone as i wanted to work in recovery bay as i already used to work inside the theater and i am happy working now. I just hope that 1 day Matron will "kenakan" her as she trying to make a stupid story.

No comments:

Post a Comment