Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ikan Panggang!!!

When i still a little girl, i and my sister still remember this, especially when don't have electrical supply until night, our father will went out to "tapao" Ikan Panggang back and we enjoyed eatting Ikan Panggang.


Until 1 day, my sister suddenly asked my mother - Long time dint eat Ikan Panggan liao. And she mention about the memory of the Ikan Panggang, and the following weekend my father brought us to hunt for Ikan Panggang.

Today, due to both of us are back hometown for holiday, my father had brought whole family to hunt for Ikan Panggang!!

I had ordered this drink. Don't know call what name

My father had ordered 3 Ikan Panggang!!

We just ordered 1 only. I prefer the sotong at Sungai Pinang Food Cort there as they BBQ it

Total cost us RM30!! And my father had ordered Cha Hor Fan and Ee Fu Mee as well which cost RM10.

No comments:

Post a Comment