Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Celebration for my Colleague Sok Ching!!

5 Jan - It a very special day for 1 of my colleague. She is a gentle, polite and soft girl. (ya, unlike me, very rude). She also a very caring girl who always care for friends. Besides that, she is a very neat and tidy girl ( she very care about this, she will keep asking you when she wear a nurses cup). She feel shy when we mention her boyfriend's name.
Who is this special girl? Sok Ching is the name that had given by her both parents when she was born.

She is the birthday girl today. Today she special request me to take her photo and put in my phone, so that when she call me, her photo will appear while the phone ring.


We went to Secret Recipe to hunt for the Cakes. But today's service had make us feel so disappointing as they take a lot time to clear and clean our table, and prepared foods and drinks as well. Pity our birthday girl, all of us get our cake but no people serve the particular cake for her yet. Due to their terrible service, my friends decided to cancel all of their drinks and went to the restaurant - Boston which is located beside Secret Recipe.

I had order Yogurt Cheese.

This is a little present for my ex-roommate for her birthday celebration. She had ordered Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake.

I had ordered Ice Water with Lemon in Boston. There is noting different better plain water. I ordered this because it is cheap (RM0.90)

Photo taken at Boston. Our Birthday girl request to show 5 as she born on 5 of Jan.

Special thanks to Sok Ching who is willing come and fetch me to go for celebration. Zzz... Today i a bit blur as headache now attacking me... Today can't practice my speech, can't imagine how am i going to survive for this coming Saturday Toastmaster meeting ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment