Sunday, January 23, 2011

On call Week on Jan

16 Jan
Today is my first day of on call. Well, finish earlier as elective emergency list have to finish before 4pm. But then, my teammate was called back at midnight... @ @

i went for the steamboat after finish duty (how dare am i). I was very surprise and happy to met my coursemate - Mun Yu at there as she called me. It so coincidence as she was sitting next table of mine.

Finish =D

All food are prepared.

Full house

Fish Fish =D



19 Jan
Bad dream had started as suddenly got 1 emergency case pop up. Finish duty at 3am...

20 Jan
As i expected, no call back at morning as i end duty at 3am. Not enough sleep. I was overslept until 12pm. Went to KFC for my lunch. The main reason i don't wan "ta pao" is because i wan to eat with Thai Cili Sos. Had been called back at 7pm (i haven take my dinner yet) and end at 1am ( where to find my dinner? -( )

No comments:

Post a Comment