Saturday, January 8, 2011

PTPL Toastmaster meeting - New Year Resolution

Today is the first meeting for year 2011 for PTPL Toastmaster Club. We are glad to see a lot of guest come to visit us!! I had done my second CC speech as well.

Thomas is the Toastmaster of the Day




Kati read out the Objective for Chun Hoe, as he was assignment evaluator for Chun Hoe today.

Chun Hoe: " I would like get marry on age xx and get 3 child"

PTPL Television news now!!

Stella as Table Topic Master today!

Question had throw to Kishin - " If you are the Prime Minister...."

Patrick: " If i am a president of PTPL Toastmaster Club..."

Jeremy: " Go ahead, we will support you Future President"

Pauline, was assignment evaluator for me today.

Our Area Governor is here, to give us some speech.

YB Tik Liang:" Objection! I disagree Kishin as a Prime Minister of Malaysia..."

Karen share with us about benefit of joining Toastmaster
Senior Citizen, can't stop talking

We went to Gurney Hotel's Kapitan for our lunch. Well, it is quite disappointing as ice bended and Lassi are not available as their blander had spoil.

I had no choice, so order apple juice

This is my lunch for today. Tandoori set with cheese naan.


I really don't have any resolution yet as i had graduated and currently working as a register nurse. My only hope that the piggy fellow will change into a new person which won't make me dissapointed for past 1 year because of the nonsense issue. *sigh*... When the day will come??

No comments:

Post a Comment