Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Present from me for the person i love


Guess what i had done? Sewing a thing~(刺绣)

I had brought the things - i choose cow because it is cute ^^


This is the thing.... Original set.... not yet start~~


Plane Pattern Indiction... i just follow whatever it show~~


Gues what i had take how long to finish it.... If i not playfull, i think i might able to finish it 1 week....
Too Bad that time was my Raya Holiday and there was a lot of outing for me (please refer to my previous blog)....  i brought it on Thursday and start doing it... Friday went out for movie and Saturday went out for Toastmaster Club... Sunday? going back hostel.... and the following week i was having revision week and exam, that way i need to stop for awhile and continue to do it after my terminal exam finish...

Continue... concentrate sewing












And Finally... Finish~~!!




and ~~~


This is my first present and birthday present from me for the person that i love - Handmake(?) Towel ^^.
Hope he like it ^^

Special thanks to my roommate - Ah Paw who willing to using her handphone to help me snap some photo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment