Sunday, October 18, 2009

15 Oct ~ Makan at Tao at E-Gate~!!

Yeah Yeah~ Run away from revision again ( how naughty i am) and going out for TAO at E-gate with Fox. Last time i did went once before with my classmates during Tao having the Promotion at May and total i spend is RM30++

 

It's nice to meet Fox's classmates and his friends, especially Shuan, sometime keeping disturbing me and the waitress who in charge our table(?) with some nonsense question XD (Shh.....)

 

This is the part that i NG because of Shuan disturbing me when we snap photo


 

This photo i like it most


 

A cute and romantic couple - Pohlin and her boyfriend. She is a very cute and small size girl actually. ( She look small size for me @ @)


 

Shuan and Fox... Two of them keeping disturbing a pretty waitress. I guess they also do the same things in thier college~


 

A quiet girl name Sherleen. But i guess i the most quiet person among of them bah? ( They speak English sia...@ @)

Smile~~


 

In Front of Tao at E-Gate (the lighting not good... ><" *sigh*)


 

I love this photo too ^^ Couple Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment