Sunday, October 4, 2009

Raya Holiday...Wee~~

This thing suppose to post during raya week but due to my lazyness + busy, postpone until now then post ^^"

 

I suppose to do my revision during the holiday since next week is my terminal exam (i have to pass all of the subjucts in order to continue my studies) and now ended up with a lot of outing during the raya holiday... I admit that this is the holiday that i keeping go for outing until my mother was speechless ( last time i often stay in house more than hanging out with my friends)

 


  • 18 Sept - This is the last day for me to do my management and lucky, the other preceptor who just take care of me for this day was very nice to me - she taught me a lot such as doing changes after doctors round. We knew that we will be going off late since we have to brief a lot of cases for the staff nurse who just take over my base. Thank to Fox who is willing to wait for me and fetch me back my hometown ^^.

  • 19 Sept - This is the day my panda mami having a panda gathering in her house.

  • 20 Sept - Noting on for this Raya day. But i feel very sienz when i start do my revision and ended up i go watch drama @ @

  • 21 Sept - Still feel very sienz and finally got another outing on at Apex Cafe... Yeah~~

  • 22 Sept - Today suppose have no outing one, who knows yesterday my auntie came and ask my mother whether when we going to penang. So today i was 'force' to wake up early and go to Penang early than usual. ( Usually my parent will start the trip at around 11.30am++ @@)

  • 23 Sept - Finally, Karaoke day come~~ went for Karaoke happily but ended up having headache after got 1 ppl doing crazy things behind of us ><"

  • 24 Sept - Went dinner with Fox and kai kai in Sunway Seberang Jaya. @ @ This is the day which Fox gave me a big cute bear bear ^^. Love it so much.

.



  • 25 Sept - Today suppose to stay at home and who know suddenly they plan for movie so i join with themWe went to watch G-Foroce at 9.35pm and 1 comment from me - Sleepy because of the place that we sit? i was feel very very tired when i sit and watch the movie. After the movie, we went to Old Town at autocity and i back to home at 1.30pm... (This is my first time i go back home late @ @)

  • 26 Sept - Today went to Fox's Toastmasters club. I admit that i am the one who made the mistake since i was feel very sleep yesterday when i read his msg and dint notice that what he said. So i came late for the meeting. But it was a very nice experience for me to attend the club and i get to know more about the meeting. It was so great and i finally understand that why Fox "addicted" to it. His club's members was very friendly to me =).

  • 27 Sept - This is the day i have to go back hostel. 1 word... Sienz...

No comments:

Post a Comment