Sunday, October 4, 2009

Revision + Terminal Exam Week... Swt.

Zzz... This is the week i hate most. They suppose to arrange 1 week for revision and 1 week for terminal exam but ended up 1 week for revision and terminal exam and the following week for clinical practise. Whatever things they had done, there is no way for us to ask for change. So just have to accept it ^^"

 

28 Sept - This is the day i feel very fresh due to i slept early the day before. And starting to do my revision @ @

29 Sept - Feel abit sleepy already. And i went out for dating with Fox while the other friends was doing revision crazy @ @

30 Sept - So sleepy. But no choice, have to study cause THE NEXT DAY IS MY EXAM @ @... Mental health....

1 Oct - My 1st day of Terminal Exam. Well, this is the first time i sit for CLASS TEST 1 and TERMINAL EXAM together. Zzz.... getting more crazy with these two paper. Today i suppose to study crazy for my Management but ended up, went for dinner with Fox @ @.. =P

2 Oct - I GLAD THAT I AM ABLE TO ANSWER THE MANAGEMENT PAPER... Wahaha.... Though that i will die faster when i sit for this paper. But i feel very very very sleepy after the exam and during my revision. But no choice... I have to continue study because tomorrow is my last paper for my terminal exma and i just realize that.... there were a lot of thing i haven study yet... die lo....

3 Oct - Phew, lucky just have 1 MEQ and i am able to answer the MEQ paper but about MCQ paper, i think i am able to pass la since i have confident for my burn injury ^^.

 

I just hope that i pass all of my subjects ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment