Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gathering at Apex Cafe @ 17 OCT

My very very old friend + classmate + future Medical officer - Lik How finally back to Butterworth for 1 week holiday. But too bad that time most of our friend are still in Uni so no choice, only the persons who study in Penang are able to come and meet him - Panda Ying A.k.A Li Ying, Celestine Lee and me join the gathering lo~~

 

But the bad things is i have to travel from Penang to Butterworth. And i have spend 1hour++ for awaiting bus for noting and in the end i notice that, Bus 232 ( this is the bus that i usually take and the only bus travel to Raja Uda and Jalan Ong Yi How) no more in service and it was take over by Rapid Bus 604 @ @.... Zzz.... Thank to Mami who willing to fetch me and send me back to Jetty Butterworth~~!! ^^ ( i Love you mami~)

 

@ @ When the time i came in i almost can not recognize Lik How who had change his hair style and wearing a cup in order to cover his new ugly(?) hair style. haha... Celestine still remain the same, keeping disturbing Lik How around. And i feel sad when Lik How said maybe he will move back to Ipoh because his sister is going to marry next year and stay at ipoh. Haiz, i going to lose 1 good friend who is willing to talk to me during my secondary school time. ( cause of most the boy keeping kutuk me and talk bad about me during my secondary school time... that the main reason why last time i hate boys a lot)

 

Apex Coffee


 

Handsome Lik How wearing a cup~~ (不要乱乱放电哦...会电死人的~ XD)


 

I am eating tom yam udon... Actuallly if wan to eat nice udon mee, go Aginorian eat is the best~~!! This photo nice ^^


 

All the drinks we ordered


 

3 girls - Celestine, Panda ying and me ^^ ( we long time dint take photo together already)


 

Celestine: "Actually i wan to take out your cap already~~)


 

i with Celestine... arrghhh i hate my stupid hair... so messy ><"


 

Panda Ying & Celestine: " Come and take a look bah~!!"


 

Celestine: " Actually my handphone camera is much more better than yours one Lik How" And they argue about thier camera


 

 

 

Arhh~~~ my handphone sucks ah~~ i wan to change my handphone arh if i got enough money so that i can take photo whatever i wan... so envy Celestine's handphone can take a very nice photo ><".....

 

Still waiting Lik How's camera photo version... dont know what time kind of picture will be out... haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment