Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stupid "lalat Rice"

They always think that whatever they do are correct one... They never know that actually we student know more than they know... They dont even know that student know they "curi curi ta pao" behind of us... And they keeping scolding student for nonsense reason.

 

And today i found that got 1 fly (lalat) in my rice and i went to show them, they like see noting and somemore she said me: " makan liao baru nampak."... Oi auntie, you expect everyone of us to check our food before we eat is it? YOU ALSO NEVER PRACTISE THIS OK!? Said like i the one who make the mistake... And besides this, the papaya (1 of my favorite fruit) they provide smell very werid and i ate it just dont wan to waste it who know 1 of my friend said: "This papaya smell very werid" and decided to throw it and i realize that my sense was right...

 

Ok, since i ate the stupid "lalat rice" and werid papaya, i shall see am i will getting food posioning next. Well, they should feel very lucky that i the one that my stomach can tahan your "dirty" food unlike 1 of my friend, after she ate she will be high risk in getting food posioning. IF i get Food Posioning, you all will see, I WILL GO MAKE A COMPLAINT REGARDING YOUR FOOD AND YOUR ATTITUE TOWARD ME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment