Sunday, November 8, 2009

College Final Professional Exam and OSCE~

26 Oct - Day 1, Paper 1 > 100MCQ... cover all the topic from Semester 1 to Semester 6. It really killed me @ @... Cause i just do revision on Gastro-intestinal, Respiratory, Cardiaovascular, Endocrine, O+G and Genito-urinary System nia... *Sigh* i guess i got confident that i will get 40 correct and the other 10 marks depend on my luck bah... Should be ok for me bah?

 

27 Oct - Day 2, Paper 2 > 5 question MEQ but we need to 4 question. Some are excepted but only 1 question that i never think that it will come out @ @... But lucky, i think i should able to pass this paper 2 bah??

 

28 Oct - Day 3, Paper 3 > it almost same like paper 2 but different question... Hope that, i can pass that paper cause i have no that much confident and hope that my the other question can cover it bah~~

 

3 Nov - My first day of OSCE. All are minor procedure but i had did a very careless mistake ><".... If i did in a correct way i should had pass the station... so i think that i might fail 1 station so far bah... should be ok for me~?

 

4 Nov - 2nd Day of OSCE. As all of us expected, 2 major procedure will be out. Very sienz with the stupid micropore and the stupid scissor that they had provide to us... i am so regarded i dint bring my own scissor and because of "fighting with micropore" i had not enough time to tidy up my patient ><"... One more thing that i very happy that lucky they dint come out the medication for the paper work... i feel dying of "memorizing" those stupid medication... Dont want to think so much already... Hope that i can pass my College Final bah~

No comments:

Post a Comment