Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back to Ragnarok Online!!!

Ragnarok Online, a very nice MMORPG which had gave me a lot of sweet memory and becaue of this game, i get to know my pet kor kor - Ace, my very nice guildmate such as Uncle Max, Myst, my ah gong Ping Pong Piang, my RS twin Serene and her husband Charles and a lot of friend, besides that, because of this game i get to know my present hubby - SilverFox ^^

 

Due to i had join nursing + busy with my studies + my hostel internet line sux + my Maxis broadband line sux, i had quit RO for almost 3 years and NOW,

 

i had finish my College Final Exam and i have plenty of free time, i get the whole private server RO file from my junior and start playing on it ^^

 

First, i play Esuna RO, which is very low exp and very hard to lv up


 

Due to somebody complain of very difficult of lvling, we had change to another server - Nyuubi RO

This is my first Arch Bishop ^^. Very pretty right? hehe


 

Presently i am playing Nyuubi RO. You guys are welcome to join me too ^^

 


 

 

Enjoy~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment