Saturday, May 13, 2006

Werid Day


  Today my best friend - Saru came to my house cause wanna hear my ns's story.... Who knows...when she reach, my sis notice she got new handphone then we started explore her new handphone...beside that she use her handphone to photo anyway...(werid...where u learnd from Saru?? Even IBM Boy's toitle u also wan photo...)


  After that....my sis friend - Timi came to my house too...The main reason she came is take homework but after she met Saru over there....They went in my bedroom...and guess wat they doing over there? THEY TAKE PHOTO OVER THERE!!! Faint.....especial Saru this girl.... She garb to take photo with my sis's D.N.Angel poster..... *Sign*


  Timi suddenly said she wan see the photo when i and my sis small...then we started see the photo albums... My sis take 2 photo Albums... 1 album got alot of my mum's photo and the other album is me and my sis one....they said i'm pretty when i small (did i? i dun know so but i feel i'm very gong gong abit) and said my sis fat - - (but now she very pretty then me...)


  After that... All of us went to Timi's house to watch her photo.... Wah... She got alot of photo album man!... see untill i blur @ @( but i dint see lar....) When Saru saw her cousin play Ps then said want play Digimon Tearms..... She win many time even win me also ( oh gosh....i also lose her.... forget how to play already.....-.-)


  Play untill want 6 o'clock.... we saw the weather look not very nice then we decided go home (phew....finally)

1 comment:

  1. walau...wei wei...and saru...
    never...ur happy i happy lah...
    good luck 4 ur stpm...
    My BSET WISHES 4 u !!
     *.,,,.*
     (n_n)
    /,.,.,.\\

    ReplyDelete