Thursday, May 11, 2006

No mood...

  Yesterday + today hyper no mood cause of some case....all of them from camp thought i'm strongest + brave gril....but what they thought are wrong....

 

  Yes, i did stand in front pentas there and give some comment about the cb class, but they dun know i not brave like LCP (CB wira sporting) and Ju Ping (someone said he got mental problem, but for me he was great cause he can open his own business at Penang)... LCP had asked me before cause he wondering why i always alone without any friend...

 

  The main point i dont want to friend with people cause when i trust them deepy...they will turn back and dump me one day...Or leave me alone one day... This case make me tried already but i feel that someone i have trust long time ago will leave me 1 day soon....

 

  Before i meet him i was alone and after i meet him...my life was changed alot....He always take care about me and support me when i had problem and soon i can't stay alone anymore.... My dear friend Arifah...if u listen this story u sure can't believe it cause u said i'm independent... i can independent because i'm believe he will support me behind... Actually i admin Arifah cause her some good attitue...was different with the other malay girl and we had found we are same...that why both of us can become good friend in camp....Got alot of boys admin her and she did tell me about her problem...but what i can do just listen her story....sorry Arifah cause can't share my own problem with you in camp....

 

  Or maybe we are different Arifah...i'm believe that you can get what you want but for me...it's hard....and you trust people easily but for me...it's hard... Arifah...I scare when i fail doing something...especialy when i have courage to do something that i want do... My friend told me that get the things that you want by yourself, not sit and here and wait it come to you....

 

  Or maybe i should change back the oldest one....quite and lonely forever.... might suit me forever.... cause if i change myself it make me more tired...tired.... really tired.... when trust people wont leave me forever...ended up found that he will leaving me forever.... and forever.... i'm lonely... forever... and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment