Sunday, May 21, 2006

Smallest Auntie Marry

Smallest Auntie Marry


This week abit busy so just list out the most important thing happen in this week...That is.....My smallest Auntie finally marry(now she 40++ years old)


19.5.06 - Tonite we have to go to Penang to Smallest Auntie wedding... My sis take alot of auntie's photo... And today grandmother look so happy give me 1 ang pao and my sis jz recived RM10 (inside ang pao got RM52 @ @....totally can't believe it)


Almost all ppl saw me and asking me about NS.... @ @.... Must be father telling them about i went to NS about 3 month.... Even my grandmother also know i went NS..... ><"


Yam Seng~~ After that.... every family came and take photo with grandmother.... And those photographer have to line up and take photo (include my sis too ^^") And the most surprises thing happen is my small uncle went to stage and sing 1 song @ @ (ah where my the bigger cousin.... i remember he got sing 1 song when 1 of my another cousin marry.... =.=)


After wedding i thought i can go home and ress who know have to bring the bride go back her house and pary untill 12.15am then can go back house.... @ @............. quit ok over there and quit tired over there


 


P/s: i had upload those photo at MSN Space... You all are welcome to watch those photo that had take that time

No comments:

Post a Comment