Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Rosia NS diary 7 (Final Week)

Rosia NS diary 7

2.5.06 - Yes, my form 6 letter get already and i going to leave this camp 1 week soon...Wahaha....no need to pengawal malam today and hope got noting happen to me tomolo...

 

3.5.06 - Wohoo, now they said form 6 can back when 8 May...What a good news for me...Our teacher won the football match again...Walao, got people fighting at night cause of song??

 

4.5.06 - What the, they fighting not because of song but because of girl? Idoit boys....Today still enjoy alot wahaha left 3 day....

 

5.5.06 - Today pertandingan bola tampar again cause that day rain heavy...idoit my team lost to all team cause they never train...At night they have a kebudayaan class...sleepy....

 

6.5.06 - Today is lawatan keluarga but my room become more dirty althought they said want kemas the room today...i guess tomolo my roomate gonna recive that fake snake again...

 

7.5.06 - Yes, this morning rain so no need do PT and because of the rain...the fake snake have to stay at my room again....but...stupid again no water this afternoon....and few water evening....

 


Rosia Ns diary....
Pulau Jambongan 2
Rimba Bara
LDK 10
No. Badan: 523
Kem Rimba Taqwa, Sik

No comments:

Post a Comment