Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Rosia NS diary 6

Rosia NS diary 6

24.4.06 - Don't know why suddenly teacher talk about hair stye then teach me...i only tie my hair when i going out or dating...at night my friend help me make up and all people say i pretty =.=" ...Maybe i should take make up couse (Kor don't kill me -.-)

 

25.4.06 - Today went to hospital cause can't tahan batuk and throatache....From 10am till 2.30pm ...i wait from number 21 till 91....i scare go hospital cause of doctor not because of the pill....

 

26.4.06 - Today got pertandingan bola sepak...quite nice and at last our teacher won KEDA 2:1

 

27.6.06 - Bad luck today, dobi they dint sent and my pen suddenly gone

 

28.4.06 - Today i had fix the gift that had been break about 1 monthago...Whatever it still a nice gift....Singing compertition ended today...Thand god next time i don't want listen people sing...If not those voice can kill me...

 

29.4.06 - Finally. got good news from KJ about those people who want to continue study can go early...Beside that, i had belanja my friend, Arifah eat roti canai cause both of us so long dint eat roti canai already. (P/s: Kor, when you free? i have to keep my promise to belanja you eat roti canai)

 

30.4.06 - Wahaha, my room become the most dirty room among the other girl's room so all of us have to take the "fake snake" go wherever we go...i already knew one day we will get this fake snake and this is the day we get it...Hope they get thier leasson...

 

1.5.06 - Today is pertandingan bola tampar...i already knew my team will lose cause those girl just start train yesterday....hopeless girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment