Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Rosia NS diary 5

Rosia NS diary 5

17.4.06 - Today my group do kembara halangan. I thought i can cross all the track but who know i fail at tarzen there...But never mind cause i use my house's shampoo to wash my hair ( usually using Pantene that intro by Saru)

 

18.4.06 - What kind of camp is? want bath also no water...gonna scream but lucky at evening water is back...

 

19.4.06 - Today khidmat sosial make me hot only cause of 1 girl from that gang do something that should not do...When 1 child take her cup and wear, then she saw it and ask him give back, then i say let him wear first but she never listen then ask gave it back again...After the child gave the cup. sje went and say "mulut banyak" behind me...If at outside without any control, i sure scold her untill she cry

 

20.4.06 - Thought today should dont have any problem one, who know today more worse then Tuesday, almost no water whole day

 

21.4.06 - Today gotong - royong. Lucky teacher said will check room, if not i gonna scream cause of those idoit Malay, make alot of sampah at room. Walao, those malay girls sing so kuat untill i want sleep also can not...Ketua bilik also face same problem with me

 

22.4.06 - As i thought, today singing compertition wont be a good day for me...Let me go lah, i don't want listen those ugly voice...Today i no need to pengawal malam so can sleep early, but...

 

23.4.06 - That idoit fatty girl, 5am come knock the door then don't know what she do, after that, she never ask us wake up or open the light then she go lock the outside door. I wake up time almost want 6am already then i rush go wash but the door had been lock by her. Lucky still got another door at behind if not today i late already. Really want scold her badly....

No comments:

Post a Comment