Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Rosia NS diary 4

Rosia NS diary 4

 

10.4.06 - Today those all Malay "Balik Kampung"... Yipii...now just left chinese and indian. But,that stupid Dobi also follow Malay "holiday", just sent back our cloth then gone. Tonight have to move to another room sleep cause of stupid teacher's arahan.

 

11.4.06 - Today i wake up at 7.15am and have to rush to wash my cloth....Actually i have to wash 4 cloth today but because of that stupid Dobi off yesterday so have to wash 6 cloth...till 8.00am my job finish then went to Dewan makan...but i feel like i'm first girl come here...

 

12.4.06 - Today turn indian holiday 4 days. What the, ask those girls ran they also complain so much, when i said "ran awhile wont die one " then they all shoot me back..Malay back from holiday, my room become more werid then before....

 

13.4.06 - Today is last day of cb class. Some of cb teacher cry cause have to move to another camp. My cb class teacher leave this job cause soon she marry and have to follow her husband forever. Can't sleep today cause have to become pengawal malan...

 

14.4.06 - Continue about pengawal malam...i on duty at 2am till 3am...So late already still can hear people sing at there...After all people finish thier duty and lapor at 6 ++am (teacher late)...all people rush and go sleep and i sleep untill 12pm then wake up...

 

15.4.06 - Today camp open for all family. I oversleep till 8am cause thought still 6am and got people knock the door early morning. Indian back camp today

 

16.4.06 - Today girl camp have to sport check cause too many girl dint gave thier handphone back to teacher. Teacher keeping ask me "you got bring handphone or not" and "if i found your handphone in your locker, will you give the handphone to me. For what i scare teacher? i never bring my handphone and die also don't want gave them cause the handphone is too important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment