Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Is that call as RESPONSIBILITY??

Last Saturday my collage having monthly assembly. Our principal had teach us a new Character quality - Responsibility. She had explain the meaning of responsibility yet our seniors from semester 2 came out and present to make us get a clear picture of responsibility... Who knows......................................

 

26.3.2007 (Monday)

Before Mr Chin came in our classroom... the gal (lets us call her as X) suddenly throw our group Basic Nursing Science's Assigment to me (we had ask our Clinical Instructor - Ms Margaret check our Assigment before we pass it to Ms Ho...) and ask me to type the assigment... I ask the main reason why she dint type then she gave me an excuse that she busy doing her Moral Assigment last 2 days... (That time i was dont know that she had finish the Moral Assigment before the day).. After that i discuss with two of my friend and i had found out that she gave me an excuse....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Is that the responsibility that our principal mean??

 

*Back to Saturday*

After our Assembly we went back to our ward... Before we went for our lunch Ms Margaret suddenly take out our assigment and check for us... That time i thought i have to retype the assigment again(cause last time the assigment was type by me =) ) Then suddenly X grab the assigment from my hand and said she want to type and ask me to PRINT... That time i was wordless cause i can't understand Ms Margaret's handwriting @ @..... Ended up, What she did? Throw her duty to me and gave me an excuse... Just two day after assembly so fast she forget what character quality that our principal tought us...

6 comments:

  1. geez... guess its must bit hard for u to go thru it... for tis case,i think its call \'Irresponsiblity\'.... the gal uses u and throw all her duties to u and she demand on other things....hmmm.... next time must beware wif tis kind of ppl ady.... =________=\'\'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzzzzz......... very pif if face this kind of gal.... i hear from two of my friend(they was victim too), they said that X was a very scary gal and today i just taste her scary\'s part =X....... 1 of my friend scold me for not shooting her back ( cause i dun know she gave me an excuse)... ><".......

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do u change to college to study ar....not form 6??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i change collage this year =.="..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur English become very nice already, al using english!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "cough cough"
    i dont think my english was improve already (why suddenly so many ppl tell me that mine english improve already.... make me pai se only ><"

    U also can improve ur english what... since u now study at college... jia you ba!!

    ReplyDelete