Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fall Sick =.="

9.3.2007

Today is my friend birthday... it seem she dint fell well(she fall sick actually) and i wish her..... actually i already feel that my throat not very well yesterday and today get running nose pula.... sigh....

 

Then i have to force myself go for clinical practice and doing bed bath for my patient.... After finish it, i can feel that my sick become worse and Fish Fish encourge me to see doctoc since we no need to pay... Oh well... i will think about it...

 

During the way to back to classroom, min min asking me that i got fever or not but i dun sure that either i got fever... Then she tell me that i got fever but i dun believe it ><".......... During take 5 rest at Mr Jamal class i asking my birthday friend that wan go see doctor or not and she agree with me.... ok then we go to see doctor during lunch time....

 

And after i see doctor... Wait for medicine i feel that my body abit hot then i asking my roomate Paw to feel that i'm having fever or not... And she say YES!! Oh My God.. i never tell doctor that i having fever.... *Faint*

 

After finish class, i immediately rush back my room and take my own tempeture... And it is the prove that i'm having fever... 37.6 degree celcius.... Sigh... i have to walk to shop and buy mee for myself... Walk half way i met Guan Guan.... and i have sucuss to buy my own mee by myself and walk back by myself (thx god... Lucky i dint faint halfway LOLZ)

 

Pei Pei invite me to cook mee together and we did it... After that i take a nap and finally sleep =.=.......

 

10.3.2007

Feel Well abit but i still got running nose...Zzzzzzzzzzzz i hate running nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment