Wednesday, March 21, 2007

To my dear friend - Alex Ch'ng

Dear Alex:

 

  It nice when u had msg me by using friendser... it make me surprise that u had suddenly send me a msg, and u wanted to apologize about the last case that had causes our friendship break immediately... Actually i had think whole the cases and i feel that also my fault. I already wanted to find u at Pacific since Tricia told me that u working over there.. And i had saw u with someone 1 day walking and when i chase u was disappear... And we had met when the MUET exam... I know myself that i doing bad thing like said that i dun know u, actually i had no face to face u since i'm the one who make both of us argue...

 

  And after that we had a date when my birthday, i had waiting u long time ago and i'm scare that i had making mistake that i had wait wrong place. But once i heard that u had sent to general hospital i was surprise ><".... I know u are healthy last time but i dun know what had happen to u during the day after our friendship break... And after this Saru told me that u feel very sad once our friendship break... i know this might be my fault to make u become like this... and now u become the person who lying on the bed... i feel very badly actually...

 

  Alex, this is not ur fault cause u had fail to met me. I went to read ur blog few days ago... It very sweet when i read it... Now the only thing i can do is just hope ur operation is success... I promise after this we shall meet again... And we celebrate my birthday together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment