Friday, December 31, 2010

Facial Day in Gurney Plaza

26 Dec 2010
As usual, i had signed up Blunnis Facial for 10 course during Mother's day promotion - The promotion price was RM1000 for 10 course, which mean RM100 per cost. Today is my follow up day for the facial.

The package include:
  • Cleaning & Scrub
  • Ultrasound ( i think so)
  • Extraction of your pimples and blackhead ( i enjoy this although i feel very pain when they try to *pinch* it out... OUCH!)
  • Shoulder Massage
  • Organic mask ( this is the special things that they had introduce to me as i have a sensitive lip.)





The thing that i hate to heard from them is - " Your face become more dry. I would like to introduce 1 amp of xxx / introduce a mask which have give you more water to your face xxx...."
I just hope that after i had finish the course i can shift to another facial center which is nearby to my place. "sigh"


Suddenly i missed korean mee. So i went to few shop and ended up having lunch in Kim Gery. Usually i will order Hong Kong Cheese Baked rice but now, i had ordered Chicken Chop Hot & Spicy Noodles.

My Favorite Drink in Kim Gery - Fruit Milk

Kim Chi. It was included as a set.

Chicken Chop Hot & Spicy Noodles. Well, it was not spicy enough for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment