Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Night 2010 - BBQ and movie night!

I believe that everyone has a wonderfull celebration during your own Christmas eve and the actual day.

Some of my friend expect me that I have a wonderful celebration as well. Too sad to said that, at the Christmas eve that day itself, I am working until 8pm++ and home alone afterward.

At the early morning(?) of Christmas day, i forced myself to wake up early in order that i can go market to buy the ingredient which i going to prepare for my lunch and dinner as well.


This is my 3rd try of my ABC Soup!! Taste better. Will try to add on corn for next ABC soup!!


I had been invited(Forced??) by Kati to join BBQ party in Pauline's Khoo house. Pauline's mother is a very friendly woman, who is willing to share her experience about business.



Pauline's house. Apartment at Batu ferringi. Nice environment!! All of us are wondering how Pauline's mother get this place!!

Food Prepared!!




After BBQ party, guesss what? Our friend who just back from Shanghai - Chun Hoe suggested to go for Night movie at Island Plaza. There were Tron and Niamia available for midnight, ended up we go for 3D movie - Tron. Thank for Chun Hoe who had treat us to watch this midnight show and brought me a Very super large popcorn @ @


I personally feel that - This movie Sucks!! I really can't get what the story mean as it dont have to subtitle for us to see!! And i swear - swear that i will never watch 3D movie again as it was very troublesome for me with the special spectacle. @ @

Our night party still haven finish yet!! We went to Mamak Stall and chit chat around. Special thanks to Chun Hoe who is willing to fetch me and Kati to go to Pauline's house and night party as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment