Sunday, April 2, 2006

Rosia NS diary 2

26.3.06 - Fed up with this day. Always P.T 10 times(In Malay they call as P.T 10 kali). Guess i will getting more fit and more dark then before afther return home.


27.3.06 - Ran 1 km and P.T again...What kind of rule is that? Even Chinese people also can't bath in toitle......They should warning Malay people cause this camp stand 60% Malay


28.3.06 - Marching day ^^ Morning enjoy marching cause the tiget teacher take MC......After luach continue marching again but i just relex and listen the story about Camp Kommander and with his second wife


29.3.06 - What the hell, what kind of people like this? After i ran to gather place, my room of the master ask me go back take iron and iron board...i told her i'm tired already but she say she also tired...i already ran up and down two time already she dare say that to me......ok never mind i go back and take it down. After gather, when i want go back my room, i met her again and guess wat she say to me? "u haven go take iron and iron board go back room? i said i already take it down and dun't know need to take back and she ask me go back and take again. I say lazy and she say she 1 person can't take those two thing...Not first time she did this to me, every nite she never take the cloth up and everytime is ME have to take cloth back room


30.3.06 - Today i had enjoy play flying fox but , i dun want go swimming forever...hate....And again, She never go take those cloth althought she early then me reach room


31.3.06 - The day before go home for holiday 3 days for Cheng Beng. Before i sleep...i go buy buger but too many people also wan buy buger @ @

 

No comments:

Post a Comment