Monday, April 3, 2006

My NS holiday

1.4.06 - Apirl fool...did anyone of u get fool by your friend? i guess i get fool by my parent...i wake up at 6.45am and wash up, after that i went to eat...i went back to my room and try wait till 11.00am but seen too boring to me for staying at room...So i decided go down and see how ...i met my 2 of friend who sit same bus with me when go to camp...both of them bring thier beg too early and stand near gate wait for thier parent....wait untill 10.30am, 1 of my friend had back already but my another friend still wait her parent and i decided go bring my beg down and start wait my parent....From 11.00am++ wait untill 12.30pm then my parent come....(they promise me said will reach 11.00++...did i fool by my parent??) And finally i reach home about 2.00++pm....Reach home, the first time i do is open my pc (LOLZ) and chat with my pet brother...haha....but seen holiday also get noting to do....before holiday time i had planing alot of thing to do but seen like doing noting = =

 

2.4.06 - Might be last day for me holiday....but doing noting also...jz spent money buy laksa eat only....(thought gonna find my good friend Saru go out shopping one...)

2 comments:

  1. ^_^v hihi~ guess who? ur kor kor here... sori ba cannot come visit u during ur short holiday...kor busy lately...after jie offcialy back from NS than kor treat go eat eat :P ok?
     
    Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...after i back from ns u sure terkejut one cause i will become more black then before ^^

    ReplyDelete