Sunday, April 2, 2006

Rosia NS diary 1

19.3.06 - Went to camp at Rimba Taqwa, Sik, Kedah. Zzz,from Kepala Batas went to there need 1 hours 30min? Sit at the bas and watch untill i blur. The room i live very far then the others, too bad, Girls camp far then boys's camp. Need walk untill tired then reach at there. Got 1 Chinese, 1 india and 5 Malay girls live same room with me... Food? can say is okey. Wat a boring day, whole day stay at room...


20.3.06 - This morning so cold cause i sleep under the fan... Want bath also hard cause the water so cold... Totally regrat cause dint bring my own pillow with me. The pillow at my bed so dirty =.= Have to wake up and wash my own cloth then have to gather. This morning can count as nice. But luach and dinner...... why just got chicken and fish only? No choise have to eat rich with chicken =.=...... I WANT GO HOME!


21.3.06 - Wee, still cold if wear jeket. Teacher bring us go around the camp and intro to us... and tell us tomolo will start activiti...Haiz so boring...i miss my pc alot and started miss my school... i can feel that i'm going to fight with time cause mostly need rush to eat , change cloth and bath...


22.3.06 - Activiti start... need to wake up early and wash my cloth... sit at hall and watch those boring drama...... lucky in the class i still enjoy alot.... Noon, i rather went to marching then stand and sit the other place. Thank god, i dint kicked by teacher cause i have been train at school almost 3 years at my school... After that, teacher want all group make their own flag, team's name and the other...My team named as Rimba Bara...


23.3.06 - Morning i went for marching and soon have to rush to change cloth and rush to class... What the, everyday chicken... look like need feed us untill we all fat then they will happy. Evenining, Chinese and india people must go the camp and went to Padang Lembu there pray. While going, those Chinese boy wave thier hand when they saw people in town


24.3.06 - What the, almost everyday rain...i think after few day i will sick. Noting to do, just clean whole camp and my room... Wish my Form 6 letter fast come then no need to suffer in this camp


25.3.06 - Today my camp open for those family who want to visit thier children. My family at Butterworth how to come here and visit me? Look like i need to wait untill next week then can go home for awhile......Thought today's weather was nice who know suddenly rain heavey...look like i have to skip dinner, learnd malay people "puasa" but ended up i go eat Cha Koey Tiao

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment