Friday, February 4, 2011

Busy Week before CNY

Sorry for not updating my blog for few days and weeks as i am busy with my work and speech as well.

24 Jan
I had my own cooking section - Re-challenge my Cilly Cockle!! This time, i left the shell with the cockle!

Say hello again with our little friend!!

The ingredient that i had prepare. Add on Cilly leaf

Add on another dish - curry chicken from can.
My Cilly Cockle!

My Curry Chicken!

Piggy said my Cilly cockle fail as i put onion first instead of cilly leaf. Never mind, just learn from mistake, i shall challenge it next time!!

25 Jan
Today i went to club visit - Visit Penang Toastmaster club. i am glad that a lot of member had join this activity as well. I had learn a lot from Penang Toastmaster club, hope that i can implied in PTPL Toastmaster club.



PTPL Toastmaster Group Photo!

26 Jan
Today is Piggy's turn to cook. Ya ya, he is a good cook, prepare all nice nice food.

What should i call this dish?

Fried Chicken

Fried Egg. Very nice to eat =D
27 Jan
My senior Staff nurse - Sn Ch'ng had came back from Saudi, because of this, we had a gathering in Seoul Garden, Autocity. It is a steamboat, just same with Gurney. I enjoyed thier Kim Chi a lot. =). And this is my first time go to Autocity's Pasar Malam.





28 Jan
Second Round of Steamboat at the Steamboat opposite UMNO building. ( Don't ask me why i always go there, i always the kaki here, same goes to my piggy too). Having my coursemate gathering here.

My ice-cream + Ice kacang

29 Jan
Went to lunch with my toastmaster's friend in Matsuki =)


After my lunch, i went prangin with my good friend which i din't hang out with her after graduate. ( We always go to prangin shopping every month during our college life).

claypot cheese baked with sotong and rice

Lemon Ice and Ice - cream = )

No comments:

Post a Comment