Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday~Part 1

23 Dec - watch movie - BodyGuard & Assassins with my old classmate and panda family. Well, i have no comment about the movie. 1 word - too bloodly... and this is my first time watch this kind of bloodly movie. And i had learn a lesson. Before go for movie, must read the summary @ @

 

24 Dec - Christmas Eve. I dint spend my time with my love one because his house still renovate and he has to take care of his house. As usual, i spend my time again with my panda family. Initially our plan is going for Sing K and Bowling but after that all decided to go to Pacific for bowling. But the moment we reach there, they having competition so we have to cancle our bowling plan and go to sunway for Sing K.

 

Besides this gathering, at night, i join the other gathering at old town. It is nice to meet you all guys but the food at old town is.... too.... satly..

 





This is the only photo that we keeping try our best to take. In the end quite succuss. Shun Wei you are the best!


25 Dec - Christmas day. Today i dint go for any outing since my mother complain that i go out too much... Well i remain speechless because the day after today i still got programme on... swt...


26 Dec - Post Christmas Day AKA Boxing day!? This is the thing i had learn from TMC meeting today. Hanging out with my love. Morning i have to wake up early just for waiting for bus 232. But in the end the bus had dissapointed me and Rapid bus 604 fetch me go jetty. I had enjoy thier club meeting and we went for movie Sherlock Holmes -  after meeting. I realize something - everytime i go movie with him confirm i will slept for no reason. Thank to my dear who had bring me to Zi Wei Yan there try thier steamboat.


27 Dec - Today turn to hanging out with Max and Mike. Suddenly i feel so lazy to go out due to yesterday i had wake up early just to wait for the stupid bus. In the end i wait for my sister back and ask she send me to jetty. Nice to meet back Max and i had enjoy play DDR - Dance Dance Revolution with Max although i abit noob, just hope Max don't mind. Once Mike arrive we went for movie - The Vampire Assistant. It is a very interesting movie and it had make me feel like wan to buy the whole set of novel. Thank to Max who had try his best to send me back Penang Jetty but in the end i had missed bus as well and i had skipped my dinner just for the stupid bus. I had no choice and call my father to fetch me from jetty and suddenly my motor pun cek.


With Max


This is the main reason which cause me missed bus. Traffic jam at Komtar there


28 Dec - Today thought of going out meet my boss but due to my motor pun cek yesterday and papa have to go to Penang today, i delay my plan and stay at home playing with papa's PSP.


29 Dec - Papa had fix my motor and the problem is because of the PSP, i become lazy to go out. So Delay my plan again but suddenly tomolo got 1 gathering pop up.


30 Dec - Kidnaped by my old friend to go to Penang to celebrate Yann Shuang's Birthday. I had a great time with them and enjoy walk walk around Gurney, Prangin and Autocity. And again, Old Town's food is too suck! Still remain satly.



Nice to meet Sally back. She had change a lot and become more and more pretty =D







 

No comments:

Post a Comment