Thursday, December 10, 2009

Annual Dinner 2009 - Satu Malaysia.

As usual, i get evening shift on that day. Anyway we were manage to reach there and sit "together" with my friends. This year's annual dinner theme is Satu Malaysia, which is we all have to wear trandisional cloth that different from our own race. So i had bought my own Baju Kebaya Nyonya which cost me RM130. ^^



When the time we reach the hostel... we saw this poster - Chun Hoe, 1 of my classmate, who was attend Singing competition for the Final~!!
The Poster look very cool right~? ^^


Take photo with the "superstar" LOL




He get 4th in the competition. Chun Hoe, we all were very proud of you~!!


Man Hunt - 2 of my junior

The man who is stand on the left side, get 2nd in the competition.


 


Photo Time ~~ ^^





Take photo with my old schoolmate - Yann Shuang. She look very mature now.





Group Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment