Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear best friend Phantom

Well, 21 Sept is one of my best friend - Phantom, who take care and very friend with Snow when Snow study Lower 6 in Seberang Jaya school, his 21st years birthday.

 

Actually Snow did think that she SHOULD go celebrate together with him, untill suddenly something happen to Snow for these 2 month which Snow never think about it, Snow decided that SHE SHOULD NOT GO because of some reason...

 

Snow did remember the promise, which is celebrate their birthday together with Phantom every year. But this time, with some special situation, Snow need time for her to explain to Phantom and hope that after this incident, their friendship still will remain the same but not like last time break with nonsense reason.

 

Sorry. I'm sorry Phantom. I know 1 day you will feel free to come to visit my blog Phantom, but i have something important to explain to you. I do really hope that you can accept it and our friendship shall remain the same and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment