Sunday, July 2, 2006

S.M.K Bagan Jaya Canteen Day

 1 July - My old lovey school, S.M.K Bagan Jaya having a big day.... That is Canteen Day.......(about 2 - 3 year dint have a Canteen Day... Sad : ( )

 

  Well... i can't go school as early as i can...... But at least try my best to come back visit my old school ( Unlike my moneky friend..... Sms me said that no Cloth for her wear....-.-")

 

  Reach at my old school around 9.40++am.... The place that i usually park my motor full of motor and bicycle @ @... Lucky still got place for me to park my motor.... And the place that usually my school having canteen day have been change to Dewan there.... kinda big @ @ ( Usually they having a canteen day at Tapak Perhimpunan)

 

  Wah man, those food kinda mahal..(even my sis said that to me also). No choise.... have to use my RM10 kupon.... Well i had buy sushi(RM 1), Corn in cup(RM 2), Drinks B&W(RM 2), Laksa (RM3) and Yougert (RM 2)...

 

  My old history teacher, Cikgu Sabhi again cook Cha Kui Tiao ( cause last time he did cook Cha Kui Tiao when our school having Hari Ko-Kurikulum)... Too bad i dint try eat again :P (i eat his Cha Kui Tiao before, that time was a raining day so feel like no taste...-.-") Ended up i go back home around 12pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment